** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

To reiterate what I wrote yesterday. 

I am completely confident that an offer has already been made to SF and accepted by SF. 

I am completely confident that part of the offer was to not announce the hire until after a certain time--mostly likely after the UCF conference championship. 

I am completely confident that had SF said either No or a maybe...anything other than a firm YES, we would see the AD in full campaign mode for the next prospect on the list and would be doing everything possible to communicate that SF was the not guy they were going after at this point in time. (why would they stay silent on a NO)  Why let the fan expectation grow for something that will not happen. 

The calm silence from Moos and the AD is very reassuring that SF is N

(it also gives Nebraska fans a reason to watch the UCF game next week and cheer like mad---sort of like our own faux bowl game)

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

This should be good for us. The less urgency Moos has firing Riley the more I think he has a detailed plan in place that will happen very very quickly, before any other team has time to do anything about it.

Yeah, but here is the thing. Is it fair to Riley and the recruits to just let him mingle around for a  few more days? If you're going to fire him, get it over with today so we can be clear of our intentions.

7 minutes ago, Coach Power'T said:

This is what pisses me off. Earlier in the year KH kept saying Frost to Lincoln needed to happen!

I hate the SEC!

Right and it pissed me off when he referred to something like "If Scott lands in Gainesville or wherever he ends up..."  It's like they refused to say the word Nebraska.  It's pretty clear it will be a Florida-Nebraska race.  

Edited by Blackshirts007

You peoples are quite silly.  Stalking Memorial Stadium already?

As to more respect to Riley for driving a Prius:  Seriously?   Not that it matters, but I'd give him double thumbs up, and a Corvette wave, if he was driving a red Corvette.  (like me  :D )