** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Usually, on prop bets like this...if too much starts getting leaked the site will pull the bet.  It makes no sense for them to have it up when they start to feel it is a "sure thing" so that is why they yank it.

Think if you were a bookie and you offered a prop bet...say "Sly Stallone will win the Oscar for Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot, Again", and all of a sudden there is a lot of noise that he in fact will win, you pull the bet because you know you will lose money. 

And funny thing is...I literally just bet it, 20 minutes ago, now it is gone

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Usually, on prop bets like this...if too much starts getting leaked the site will pull the bet.  It makes no sense for them to have it up when they start to feel it is a "sure thing" so that is why they yank it.

Think if you were a bookie and you offered a prop bet...say "Sly Stallone will win the Oscar for Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot, Again", and all of a sudden there is a lot of noise that he in fact will win, you pull the bet because you know you will lose money. 

And funny thing is...I literally just bet it, 20 minutes ago, now it is gone

Congratulations to you.

Just now, Oade said:

Did they take down everything on Frost or just Frost/NU?

ASU firing Graham makes me nervous. I don't think Frost would want that job over UF or NU, but it would certainly be a nice spot for his family.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Frost may have some bad memories of Tempe.