** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, BaytownHusker said:

Didn’t want to make another thread. So let’s just say Frost is in.  Are any of our QBs a good fit for his style of offense.  Can Geb or POB run well enough to be a threat?

Pob may not be quite fast enough, but he's smart enough with his legs. Gebbia is definitely fast enough, but runs the risk of getting killed if hit

• Plus1 2

If he was staying, he WOULD HAVE COME OUT AND STATED IT. It is almost like some people (media and fans) have never paid attention to coaching searches. With Mullen to Florida, Schiano to Tenn....it only makes it more obvious. ASU too late to party.  People will just make up stuff this week to stay busy. Frost is N.....done !  Moos "there will be plenty of time to talk to Scott Frost"....  would like to hurry before signing period, but it wont dictate.....in other words, if Frost is adament on coaching in NYD6 bowl, we will let him.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Redreign22 said:

Oh if I go im wearing red. Let them glare.

Wear red, unless the other team's colors are red (perhaps make sure it has a big N on it?) , but wave a UCF banner/pennant/#1 finger. 

3 minutes ago, Husker from Kansas said:

Get out of my head!!!

But it's roomy in here.  :D  

Just now, Husker2019 said:

Pob may not be quite fast enough, but he's smart enough with his legs. Gebbia is definitely fast enough, but runs the risk of getting killed if hit

I like POB in Frost's system or perhaps a little pass pro heavier version of Frost's system, didn't TO mod his O to be slightly pass heavier during SF stint in 97 to account for his skillset?