** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

I’ve been saying, and some others too, that the biggest threat to Frost coming home was UCF— and we sort of got teased and second guessed for saying that — but look what’s happening now.

Don’t get me wrong— I’m not playing Psychic Susanna like “Jessica” or anyone else— but what I have been saying is that if you watch Scott’s interviews when he talks about how special UCF is, it’s not “coach speak”.  He truly loves the place. I hope he comes here .  We’ll see.

Just now, HIHusker said:

This is why I posted it outside of the mega fan boy thread...knew this was going to make someone else's day besides mine....we got Frost peeps, no stress

yea, man thanks. I have been reading the UF boards and Mullen definitely was not their #1 guy after Kelly. It was Frost. So all logic tells us that Frost told them No, and why would Frost tell them no? because he is NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Plus1 1
Just now, HANC said:

If he was staying, he WOULD HAVE COME OUT AND STATED IT. It is almost like some people (media and fans) have never paid attention to coaching searches. With Mullen to Florida, Schiano to Tenn....it only makes it more obvious. ASU too late to party.  People will just make up stuff this week to stay busy. Frost is N.....done !  Moos "there will be plenty of time to talk to Scott Frost"....  would like to hurry before signing period, but it wont dictate.....in other words, if Frost is adament on coaching in NYD6 bowl, we will let him.

Or Frost might want the new UCF head coach to take over if it turns out to be an associate coach.

1 minute ago, secretasianman said:

I’ve been saying, and some others too, that the biggest threat to Frost coming home was UCF— and we sort of got teased and second guessed for saying that — but look what’s happening now.

Don’t get me wrong— I’m not playing Psychic Susanna like “Jessica” or anyone else— but what I have been saying is that if you watch Scott’s interviews when he talks about how special UCF is, it’s not “coach speak”.  He truly loves the place. I hope he comes here .  We’ll see.

Now I expect a "new" person with the name "Psychic Susanna" to make predictions.  

2 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

He said the same thing about Oregon when he was there, too.

Right but if he wanted to stay it’s the easiest thing in the world. He says I’m staying and signs that extension. Otherwise he’s just trolling Nebraska and I find it hard to believe he’s doing that. 

He talks about building it up and making it better for the next guy.....yeah, maybe we'll all get a big surprise.

Just now, CheeseHusker said:

I do agree that it was always gonna be UCF or us. I realistically think Nebraska was the only job he'd leave UCF for.

But I wouldn't be so sure that it's absolutely a done deal.

As soon as I saw Mullen going to UF my spidey sense went off and I knew Frost was N...my spidey sense is never wrong... :D

6 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

I like POB in Frost's system or perhaps a little pass pro heavier version of Frost's system, didn't TO mod his O to be slightly pass heavier during SF stint in 97 to account for his skillset? 

No because Frost's skillset was more suited to running.... he threw like the shot putter he was...accurate, but awkward.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, Sparker said:

I have a good friend from Michigan, he had no idea they had a wood shop project for a trophy. He also didn't know that Nebraska wanted to play UM or that we destroyed Peyton Manning's Tennessee squad.

Not sure what my point is, but there a story for you.

Haha. They used the whole "we are tied into the Rose Bowl crap" to avoid playing us.....They knew what would have happened!