** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

Will finish the season at UCF out of respect for his players, my source is close to the AD, shut  my threads down all you want knapplc but this is the truth old guy, take it to the bank, merry christmas dickheads

I can't shut threads down, man. I'm not a Mod.

• Plus1 4

3 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

Will finish the season at UCF out of respect for his players, my source is close to the AD, shut  my threads down all you want knapplc but this is the truth old guy, take it to the bank, merry christmas dickheads

Wowzers, strong finish there.  Serious question though, would that be end of the "regular" season or through the bowl season as well?  I can't imagine we would wait until after the new year to hire a coach.

Seriously, Schiano is a good college coach. What he did at Rutgers was pretty amazing. Mullen is a good coach as well, and has prior success at Florida. He also has an impressive track record of working with quarterbacks, an area Florida has really struggled with lately.

But both hires are hard to get thrilled about...for each school it’s settling for a second or third choice.

Sumlin is out at A&M. Just announced.

Edited by tfree32