** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Ignore the above Quote.. I can't delete it. I started to quote this poster earlier but then changed my mind.. It won't go away.

Anyway...

Yes it’s been posted and all agree that the Florida insider to Kansas City affiliate local news guy is pretty much the gold standard for accuracy in all matters coaching related

3 minutes ago, Bornhusker said:

Ignore the above Quote.. I can't delete it. I started to quote this poster earlier but then changed my mind.. It won't go away.

Anyway...

It’s probably the only way he get Florida to back the frick off. He no respect the desperation 

34 minutes ago, Mavric said:

NU wanted to have a deal agreed to by Tuesday.  Frost hadn't committed so on Wednesday NU started working on Fuente harder - and there was mutual interest there.  However, it was agreed to give Frost until Saturday.  

NU struck a tentative deal with Frost on Friday, though still working out some details - salary pool for assistants, etc.  Frost has turned away all other suitors - Florida, Tennessee, etc.

Since it's only a tentative deal, he could technically still choose to remain at Central Florida but, barring a dramatic change-of-heart on Frost's part - everything is set to go.

I am assuming you were a part of all these negotiations since you have so much detail...let us hope you are right...I actually trust in the Moos.