** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, Redux said:

Bout 100 pages or so ago there were shared images from their board of one particularly loud mouthed UCF Fan who promised over and over Scott was staying and NU was a POS.  Would love to hear his commentary now.

Mikesi over on the UCF boards is hilariously running around trying to shout down all the Frost is leaving rumors. I'm pretty sure the latest posters trolling him are just pretending to be Husker fans. I feel bad for the rest of their fans, but it's going to be a pleasure watching that guy's meltdown.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

Sorry I'm a bit out of the loop but what has  Schiano done that makes him "Creepy" even at his current job? 

He was mentioned as someone "who may have knew about what Sandusky was doing" while at Penn State.  According to what I have read it was all 3rd and 4th party information and was concluded as being untrue.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Dan_F_31 said:

What is the deal with Schiano that makes him a creep?  Seen it mentioned twice now. Other than being an jerk.

He was mentioned as someone "who may have knew about what Sandusky was doing" while at Penn State.  According to what I have read it was all 3rd and 4th party information and was concluded as being untrue.  

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I agree, but things are happening so fast, I am not sure what is going to happen.  I think Moos is fine waiting, but if UCF doesn't come out announcing a new contract extension for Frost this week, then it will be obvious that Frost is going to NU.

UCF may not want to wait and they may want to name the Associate Coach the Head Coach right away or start a search while there’s someone to get.

1 hour ago, Sparker said:

Doubtful. So far they have handled this perfectly. Moos said he is going to respect Frost's space and let him coach for now.

Once the cat is out of the bag it is going to be too crazy for him to focus. Plus I don't even think it can be official until their season is done. (ccg)

I figure it's just details what Frost wants and what UCF will allow in terms of a transition and what and how money is paid.  If it's a done deal I think Frost will be better off to tell his team so they have clarity not too much distraction, I assume UCF would want that.