** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Scoft trost said:

Its not a new concept or factual news but there are many rumors in Orlando about frost bringing several of his staff members.  Fans are worried the cupboards may be bare when the dust settles.  I would imagne UCF will lose 3 maybe 4 assistants.  Dont know about Nebraskas former assistants but I would think that keeping the ones with the strongest receuiting ties would be beneficial.

I can see one or two assistants staying on, but honestly I wouldn't mind a complete cleaning house.  I don't want any of the Riley stink around for the new staff.

3 hours ago, BoneyardHusker said:

Could, but honestly I don't see Phil Knight involved that much with Frost and his success anywhere else unless it was at Oregon.

You must have missed the link to the article (somewhere back in the mists of this thread) about how SF called Knight to get spiffy new uniforms for UCF when he arrived, and how Knight did him the solid.

Just now, roadrat said:

Why bother his parents. It's not like he's moving in with them.....I'm sure husker "fans" harassed his parents enough after the ASU debacle in 1996.

Yeah, I’d be miffed too if I were Scott but I suspect this isn’t the first time that the Frosts have been ambushed by the press. Pretty tactless though. 

41 minutes ago, Keith.Wassung said:

Would anyone have an issues if SF came here and brought his entire staff with him?

I know its common for a new HC to bring some staff, but ever hear of the entire staff going with him?

Thinking his OC gets the UCF job.  If so hire Helfrich for OC here and Les Miles for DC.  Why not make a mega star staff?

• Plus1 1