** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

You want to discuss more fake news?   Some people's blood pressure might not be able to handle the strain.  The weather talk helps sooths the nerves.   

Is that a Diaco reference?

and yes, to the fake news.

Edited by billdozer15

Just now, QMany said:

I can understand and appreciate that. If done in a respectful and professional way, it doesn't bother me that much. I get plenty of vacuum and relegion salesman, but usually they're cool and never harassing. :lol:

My wife bought one of those vacuums when we first got married while I was at work one day. :facepalm: It was somewhere around $1,000, and this was in our "paycheck-to-paycheck" days...... The guy told her it'd last 25 years with no issues, we're about 10 years in and so far so good (knock on wood).

12 minutes ago, Alfa4C said:

Greetings all! Been lurking for quite some time now and thought it was time to join since you all have been keeping me reletively calm this past week. I’ve been a Husker fan since 80 against Clemson and a fanatic since 83. Went to school with Kosar (yes he was an idiot way back then too and he cost me a ton of $$) and ironically played summer ball with Bo when we were kids (he wasn’t always that way). My Fandom has traveled across the country having spent the middle 90s in Gainesville to the past 15 years in Ann Arbor. Throughout it all I proudly wear the Red. Anyhow I’m excited to  rub elbows with you all especially during this momentous time in Husker history. Although I’m not a native, trust me I know What it means to be a Husker! I appreciate all of you for keeping it lite as we sit on pins and needles and a special tip of the hat to you  Hedley! You’ve been keeping me off the ledge!

It's just a matter of time fellas. Time to restore this program back to where it belongs!

Welcome Alfa4C!

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Not trying to be jerk, but for the thousandth time, Les Miles doesn't have background in defense.  All of his prior experience before becoming a head coach was on the offensive side of the ball.

I was reviewing our Defensive stats from this season, and I'm certain Les Miles could do a better job.  And give more coherent press conferences.

Then again, I think the new coach could go down to the Greyhound bus station here in Omaha, grab a random homeless guy and he could produce a better defense and give more coherent press conferences.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I thought we would cross another university off the list today for announcing a head coach. 

Statistically, Tuesday is the most productive day of the work week.  Being today is Monday, and based solely on that random statistic, I doubt any universities will finalize anything today.  I also know that I will not have a productive work day until SF gets formally announced. Thanks HB...

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Oade said:

'n corn tuu!!

I did not understand your comment, until I put on my straw hat and put in some chaw, then it be white ther in frunt ov mi eyz. +1 fer da funnin 

Edited by TAKODA
  • Plus1 2

Just looked at the weather, 68 in Omaha, 44 at my house. 

Do you real football guys feel we have the talent to run Coach Frost's offense, or will have to adapt it a lot.

Hoping we have the talent to become a half way descent defense with the right coach.