** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

15 minutes ago, alwayshusking said:

There are still some of you that think this is an "if" situation?

No man, it's got to be happening now.  This weekend and even today, the signs pointed toward Frost is N.  John Bishop put it nicely when he said if this was a trial case, the evidence all points toward Frost to Nebraska.

1 minute ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Does Scott have to do any more press conferences this week besides the post game?  Hopefully that is the last time those Orlando hack reporters can get a hold of him.

Lol have you listened to our press conferences? Don't have to wander far to find similar quality reporters 

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, Packerhuskerfan said:

Does Scott have to do any more press conferences this week besides the post game?  Hopefully that is the last time those Orlando hack reporters can get a hold of him.

I'm pretty sure today was the last day of those.  Could be wrong though.

Going back over his press conference from today, you definitely get the feeling of him saying his goodbyes to Orlando and Central Florida.

Definitely was saying a lot of things in past tense and his comment about being able to win “conference titles” was telling.  He knows he can’t win a national championship there. 

Not to mention him talking about his interest in Nebraska and his love for Nebraska was extremely telling. 

Like mentioned, if he is not coming, greatest troll job of all time. 

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Keith.Wassung said:

Would anyone have an issues if SF came here and brought his entire staff with him?

I know its common for a new HC to bring some staff, but ever hear of the entire staff going with him?

I'm guessing his assistants with Nebraska ties come for sure (OL, RB, strength, operations).  The UCF guys might try to stay.  The OC and/or DC could get their HC offer.  He also has a few other random ones.