** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I just checked in on the UCF Rivals forum and their fans are quite immature and having a hard time understanding why Frost might leave. 

And on a separate note, given how Schiano was treated by Tennessee, I would love to see him land at Mississippi and take it to the Vols.

Do you mean Mississippi State? Mississippi hired their interim coach 

1 minute ago, jauken said:

Hedley.  Any chance frost has already signed the contract but they haven’t and won’t announce it till after game?  I’d feel great if I knew ink has gone to paper yet.  Can you ask ur people??

He hasn't and he wouldn't. You need to chill. You were one of the ones calling for Rileys head mid season 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, RedNebraskan said:

Yes, this.  Horrible fans.  They turned on Frost immediately.

Let's be fair, the loudest part of one message in the middle of a coach being hired away is not a great reflection of an entire fanbase. 

If people judged Nebraska fans from the ones on the UCF board, what would they think?

• Plus1 8

2 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

Let's be fair, the loudest part of one message in the middle of a coach being hired away is not a great reflection of an entire fanbase. 

If people judged Nebraska fans from the ones on the UCF board, what would they think?

That our children should be eaten by gators.

Note: they actually said that.

edit: I do agree with your point. You can't judge a fan base by a few people. Exactly the same thing applies to us.

Edited by Sparker
  • Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, Sparker said:

UCF>Frost

They'll be great and Nebraska will still suck.

I mean, they haven't been watching football very long. They are children.

Oh and plenty of comments about cornfields and that recruits would never want to come here. My guess is that less than 5% of UCF fans and these posters have ever stepped foot in Nebraska

3 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

That's true.  I mean it's vicious over there no doubt, but it's just a board.  There are great fans at UCF I'm sure.

Just now, RedNebraskan said:

That's true.  I mean it's vicious over there no doubt, but it's just a board.  There are great fans at UCF I'm sure.

I'm not saying that UCF fans are the most mature (there's a reason why I'm here and not there), but there are much worse fanbases out there.

They are just a bunch of young fans that have never had a coach leave and are now attracting gloaters from Nebraska and other schools. 

• Plus1 5
5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

He hasn't and he wouldn't. You need to chill. You were one of the ones calling for Rileys head mid season 

Sure was!!!   And you have zero clue he hasn’t or he wouldn’t.  I have been wanting frost at NU for years and will feel better once his signature is onnpaper