** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

36 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Now they're going after Jon Gruden!  10M a year??  Wow.  I would think that would bankrupt the entire school!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jon-gruden-talking-to-tennessee-volunteers-about-coaching-vacancy/

That was before their meltdown. 

It was also a big part of the meltdown. 

They are us if Frost backs out and we find out we're getting Barney Cotton.

• Plus1 2

I wonder which animals Coach Frost will pursue for his first official Nebraska hunt as our new HC?... it will be pheasant/quail season, goose- shoot those at a private golf course if he does not have the time, late season deer,  rabbit/squirrel, coyotes will be out and attacking those silky terriers in people's backyards- maybe he can clean up that mess too.

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Vizsla1 said:

I wonder which animals Coach Frost will pursue for his first official Nebraska hunt as our new HC?... it will be pheasant/quail season, goose- shoot those at a private golf course if he does not have the time, late season deer,  rabbit/squirrel, coyotes will be out and attacking those silky terriers in people's backyards- maybe he can clean up that mess too.

Hopefully badger

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, ladyhawke said:

Now they're going after Jon Gruden!  10M a year??  Wow.  I would think that would bankrupt the entire school!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jon-gruden-talking-to-tennessee-volunteers-about-coaching-vacancy/

It shouldn't--the SEC is second only to the B1G in terms of yearly payout...roughly $49m/school IIRC. 

Now the Big XII or Pac 12...maybe. B1G or SEC (or certain ACC schools), not so much. 

8 hours ago, Toe said:

I'll see your Matt Davison's reaction to Alex Henery's kick and raise you Matt Davison's reaction to Kellogg & Westerkamp's Hail Mary!

I see that Hail Mary and I raise you one Black 41 Flash Reverse Radio Call...

• Plus1 1