** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Ok- this is partially true, but do you not believe that Moos was brought in to get one coach in particular?  

Moos was hired before Tennessee and Florida fired their coaches and Frost's stock shot up significantly higher after those three events. So, personally, no - I don't think Moos was hired to get one particular coach.

Volnation is dumb. Chad Morris would be a great hire for them because that place is a total rebuild like SMU was when he got there. If they don't know who Morris is, they have no reason to complain about him. I love people being upset because their school didn't hire Saban. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Enhance said:

Moos was hired before Tennessee and Florida fired their coaches and Frost's stock shot up significantly higher after those three events. So, personally, no - I don't think Moos was hired to get one particular coach.

and I think those firings were coincidence and incidental.  The Frost want began well before either of those firings and it was just a matter of taking care of University business.   

All of these good coaches out there and openings is getting me excited. So much change this year more then ever before. If the rumors are true, fisher going to a&m opens up fsu, if fsu gets taggart as rumors suggest then oregon opens up, if mike leach gets poached then washington state opens up, if brohm gets poached then purdue opens up. So many p5 changes in one season alone it's crazy and so much fun to track. Also it'll be cool to see who g5 coaches get like memphis, ucf, smu, etc. I wonder if pelini would ever get picked up as a g5 coach or even take a g5 job for that matter.

3 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Tennessee has a lot more fans and active threads, but some of the UCF boards are quite comical right now as well.

UCF boards were comical the last few days due to a few of their posters attracting trolls, but now they've calmed down as they've begun to accept that Frost is leaving.

Tennessee is stark, raving mad.