** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 minutes ago, STL Husker said:

Did it surprise anyone else that Chip Kelly's contract was under $5 mil/year?  I assumed that he was the top coach on the market.  How much do you think Frost is getting a year?  I thought he would be 5 to 5.5 mil a year, but now I'm wondering if we are closer to 4-4.5.

Nope, he is still getting tons of cash from the NFL

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, okc-husker said:

https://huskercorner.com/2017/11/27/nebraska-football-ucf-staffers/

Long time lurker but never a poster. I hope this hasn’t been posted yet, but if it has my apologies. 

Question of curiosity: WHEN Frost arrives in Lincoln how does everyone think he will perform on the recruiting trail? Will he have to show some big wins prior to big recruits coming our way or will they come due to his name and UCF? I don’t know if his name carries much weight....yet. That is my biggest concern. The BIG10 is a different beast, obviously. 

I think he and his staff (who ever that includes) can excel at recruiting here.  He knows how to identify talent, especially skill players, and has had experience recruiting at a high level already.

His assistants will be the key.  I think Walters, if he joins, could be an ace and I think Austin/Held will excel in the Midwest and plains.  Held because of his time in the Oklahoma JUCO ranks and Austin because he’s from Texas.

1 minute ago, MacNCheeze said:

God this is taking forever, just say something man.  Frost is becoming this huge tease.  We really are beating ourselves up on this, the suspense is killing me.  jjgqdvt.gif

Quit hitting yourself.

Frost isn't becoming a tease. 

Limiting distractions to the UCF team before they play in their conference championship this Saturday is respectful of both parties. Scott Frost will be N. Give it 5 days. 

• Plus1 5