** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Yeah and if they think they are trying to temper expectations, we dont need them to rain on our parade. Husker nation has had s#!t for 16 years and we are excited about having an alum who is coach of the year and is coming to Nebraska. No one expects NC right away- we are not stupid. But we are excited we finally have a coach we ALL believe can get us there eventually. Also I dont believe it for a damn minute this attitude is not rooted from jealousy. 

Fans will always get upset with former players who the fans believe aren't fully supporting the new coaching staff/regime.  Fans want 100% support for the new coach, and don't understand when people disagree with that concept.

I remember when Scott Frost made comments against Bill Callahan after the 2004 season, and many NU fans were upset with him.  They basically told him that it wasn't the 90's anymore and that things are changing going forward, and that he needs to support the new coaching staff.

2 minutes ago, RedOrDye said:

Why did Terry Wilson leave Oregon to go to a Juco? 

Because he got beat out by another guy who was a True Freshman in 2016.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, RedOrDye said:

So do guys who have followed him or read up on him believe he can be successful at UNL eventhough he got beat out at Oregon? 

I haven't followed up on him and what he's done the past 2 years, but he had a good skill set coming out of high school and he has a good relationship with Frost.  Maybe he wasn't ready to compete for the job his first year out of high school, and maybe he will blossom under Frost and Frost's QB coach.

Edited by ColoradoHusk

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

I just got to reading This Link over at volnation and i damn near pissed myself laughing at some of these things.  If you guys want a pretty good laugh, i'd say check it out.  Those poor poor fans, I think we know how most of them feel.

I always heard Tennessee was a great fanbase.  Probably are, I mean we would do the same.

14 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I just got to reading This Link over at volnation and i damn near pissed myself laughing at some of these things.  If you guys want a pretty good laugh, i'd say check it out.  Those poor poor fans, I think we know how most of them feel.

I think orange as their school color is their fundamental problem. Few coaches would look good in it. Fulmer, Mangino, maybe Weis.