** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

In case you have not seen this ever (or in a while), watch the celebration at the end around the 3:05 mark where Frost is pictured by TO, and Frost talks some smack about why Nebraska deserves to be #1 over Michigan.  You can't tell me he doesn't want to get Nebraska back on that big stage soon as a head coach.  

Edited by HuskerNation1

1 minute ago, FearAmeer said:

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/playPopup?id=21598342

haha get a load of this. I think it's either Ivan Maisel or Chris Low that entertains the idea that arizona state may be able to pull Frost away from us just because his wife is from arizona. That's just hilarious. 

Crazy. The national media as a whole seems to REALLY not want Frost to coach in Nebraska, and I'm not sure why. Almost like they're glad we've been irrelevant for 16 years, and they don't want that to change.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Crazy. The national media as a whole seems to REALLY not want Frost to coach in Nebraska, and I'm not sure why. Almost like they're glad we've been irrelevant for 16 years, and they don't want that to change.

I mean I kind of get it. It's like if Nick Saban retired and Alabama were to go in a slump for 15 years we would all be happy and wouldn't want them to get a good hire. Well now that we are getting that good hire, they are scared we are going to be talked about once more. If it were alabama 15 years from now in the same situation and undefeated McCarron at UAB went to Alabama i'd be kind of salty too. 

Edited by FearAmeer

4 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Not that, they are simply trying to make a story here. There’s no new news and it’s stale.  They are entertainers at ESPN. 

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

I mean I kind of get it. It's like if Nick Saban retired and Alabama were to go in a slump for 15 years we would all be happy and wouldn't want them to get a good hire. Well now that we are getting that good hire, they are scared we are going to be talked about once more. If it were alabama 15 years from now in the same situation and undefeated McCarron at UAB went to Alabama i'd be kind of salty too. 

That same logic might explain why the media was so happy when we hired our last coach. They knew we were doomed, and they liked it!