** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

12 minutes ago, FearAmeer said:

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/playPopup?id=21598342

haha get a load of this. I think it's either Ivan Maisel or Chris Low that entertains the idea that arizona state may be able to pull Frost away from us just because his wife is from arizona. That's just hilarious. 

I agree— not likely that Frost would pick ASU over NU.   

However their argument makes sense.  How many of you married guys live closer to your wife’s family than yours ?  I do.

3 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

I agree— not likely that Frost would pick ASU over NU.   

However their argument makes sense.  How many of you married guys live closer to your wife’s family than yours ?  I do.

I do, they are literally the house behind us:(  Her dad thought we should cut a hole in our wall to put a gate, I nixed that crap right then and there.  They at least have to walk around or drive around to show up at our door. 

3 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Jay Foreman backtracking like a beash

Yes, that's definitely a job for this week. That's not something that could possibly have been going through your head all season, or even for the past three seasons. Clearly, it's not something that will be on your mind all through the off-season. It's definitely an 'in the next week' kind of job. You know, something that has to be finished before the week after it. Not that anything in particular will happen that week, of course. Why would anyone assign any particular significance to that timeframe? Foreman certainly didn't.

Edited by Toe