** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, MacNCheeze said:

Sad to say i have asked my wife if she would do this and she said it would be to hard to leave her family behind so honestly i dont know what would happen in this situation.  Though from what i know her family isnt in florida so the point might be moot.

What would your wife say about 5 mill a year 

• Plus1 1

She would say not worth it, i know because i just asked her.  Frankly were fighting now because i called her an idiot, i barely make 43k a year with 5 people to support so yea money isnt flowing out of my ass.  I told her the next time she complains about money i said well you said only family mattered so fire up the ramen.

• Plus1 8
19 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I've heard the rumors that his wife loves it there and doesn't want to move to Lincoln... I'd like to assume that Frost  told her sometime during their courtship that if the Nebraska HC job were to ever become available and he was offered the position, that he would take it. I mean I think that'd be a deal breaker if she wouldn't have gone along with it.

Scott will make sure his bride is kept warm and has plenty of traveling opportunities. Kona is especially open to heading northward. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

She would say not worth it, i know because i just asked her.  Frankly were fighting now because i called her an idiot, i barely make 43k a year with 5 people to support so yea money isnt flowing out of my ass.  I told her the next time she complains about money i said well you said only family mattered so fire up the ramen.

Yeah that’s bulls#!t. She’s saying that because it’s not realistic. If you came home with an offer for 5 mil a year she would move to Outer Mongolia

• Plus1 1