** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 hour ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

I just can't get on board with throwing gas on the Tennessee fire. Yeah they beat us this time last year but before that we beat them twice (at least in my life time). I guess what I'm saying is to me they aren't Colorado, Miami, Texas etc. I think they have more in common with us then they don't. A once proud football program on long hard times. Also, I just don't like gloating before we officially cross the finish line. I'm just paranoid like that. 

I am not paranoid but I agree with you about not bieng giddy over someone else’s demise! + 1

Hope they get a decent coach, so they can defeat that Satan guy! <— Darn auto correct, ;)

Edited by TAKODA
  • Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

If you want some more entertainment, here is a new thread on Vol Nation where they discuss hiring Riley if the NC State coach turns them down.  Not sure why they dont focus on Memphis' coach...he is good and already knows the state and region well.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/285892-mike-riley.html

You should see it on Twitter it’s a sh!* show, Tennessee fans saying they’ll cancel season tickets if they hire Doeren(so?) who to my understanding is pretty solid, probably better than Schiano. Sheesh

3 minutes ago, TAKODA said:

I am not paranoid but I agree with you about not bieng giddy over someone else’s demise! + 1

Hope they get a decent coach, so they can defeat that Satan guy! <— Darn auto correct, ;)

I felt like that at first, but now they are on their 9-10th choice and the fans are still threatening to drop their clubhouse tickets if they hire him.

They brought it on themselves.

1 hour ago, Vizsla1 said:

Either way, on his announcement... a few of us (about 15) are having a signing party 2.5 hours after the ink is dry- watching the 97' championship game, sipping a bottle of   Glenmorangie Signet Scotch/Hamms/Pabst Blue Ribbon  and I am buying 20 frostys at Wendy's-- also serving about 5 pounds of deer sticks (darn butcher made 90% of my animal in those vs steak :( )    

Told the wife it it happens, need to order a dozen Runzas to be shipped out, Frost throw back 97 jersey........

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, Sparker said:

I felt like that at first, but now they are on their 9-10th choice and the fans are still threatening to drop their clubhouse tickets if they hire him.

They brought it on themselves.

From the little I read on the situation, sounds like they need to be rid of an AD. 

Just skimming though so maybe I misread.

Just now, TAKODA said:

From the little I read on the situation, sounds like they need to be rid of an AD. 

Just skimming though so maybe I misread.

I think it is very similar to Perlman/Eichorst and they need to clean house.

The fan revolts are just icing on the cake. They should be grateful for any coach willing to go there, but they are running them off with pitchforks and torches.