** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

6 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Did anyone else hear the Joel Klatt vent on Tennesee on TBL this morning?  Severe played the clip. Klatt was on Colin Cowherd's show.  He basically said he hopes Tenn. doesn't get anybody to respond to their cocking search. They deserve everything they get after the way they treated Greg  Schiano.  He was pretty upset.

I don't understand why they don't just make Brady Hoke their head coach. He's already there and has head coaching experience.  Anyone know why they don't just make him their HC?

Dare I ask?

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, STL Husker said:

At this point they just need to make him or another assistant the interim coach for a year.  They need to let this blow over and try again next year with a different selection of coaches.

Make it like The Simpson's ever burning tire fire?

54 minutes ago, FTW said:

Anyone see this? Herbstreit trolling Nebraska again, says he he's heard Frost is going to Florida State :facepalm:

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-kirk-herbstreit-espn/amp

It's honestly so quiet around the Husker HC search that I think the media guys are looking for anything. OWH is highlighting SF's past, LJS is heavy on the SF stuff, but I think people are sort of caught up on that stuff. It's so quiet that people are looking for clicks and an article saying that SF may not come will get them regardless of if the information is bogus. I mean the local guys are basically just retweeting things coming out of Orlando because they have nothing to work with.

59 minutes ago, I.M. OLD said:

So if there is 100+ teams and you are around 25 that’s average??  Sorry I don’t do “new” math

Camped to 125 teams, sure you make a point. Compared to what we should be, our where we have been, as a program, not even close. 

If you think our OL roster (or RB, QB, DL, LB, or DB) is anything but average in comparison to what the "average" roster of any of NU conference title winning teams liked like, then you are going to be really disappointed with how the next 3 years go.

Outside of WR, do we have one player on this roster that would start for one of Osborne or even Solich coached teams? Let alone one of the teams that won anything of significance?

8 minutes ago, STL Husker said:

At this point they just need to make him or another assistant the interim coach for a year.  They need to let this blow over and try again next year with a different selection of coaches.

I think he IS the interim right now.  "Brady Patrick Hoke is an American football coach, who is currently the interim head coach of the University of Tennessee. Previously, he was the head football coach of the Michigan Wolverines. Wikipedia"

I went to FSU board and there is scuttlebutt that Fuente could get considered for FSU, if Jimbo Fisher does leave.

Also; not sure if they have insider wisdom but they are saying that Taggert never signed his contract extension in Oregon, so that gives them thought that Taggert could be heading their way. 

As for Tenn. It does not appear that have any better handle on their situation today, than they did yesterday. 

• Plus1 1