** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

15 minutes ago, hskerholic said:

Listening to The Steve Sipple Segment on S&B this morning Benning asked one of his Vauge Frost needs to look within Questions. Sipple basically said that there are going to be hurt feeling because a lot of the former players IE Benning, Vrzl others want to be part of the staff in someway or have access like they did with Riley. Frost isn’t going to be as open with info as Riley was and it is going to ruffle some feathers 

If that means we’re better off as a program I’m all for it, and any one else that claims to be a husker fan should feel the same way.

• Plus1 1

Did I miss what Vrz said? From what I got out of it he doesn’t like him for personal reasons but respects him as a coach and what he’s doing and thinks he’s up to the challenge. Am I missing anything, granted I didn’t listen to the whole thing because his voice sounds like he’s gargling peanut butter.

Saturday can’t get here soon enough!!! I hope Jimbo holds out a couple more days as Florida State fans and some media are going to be unbearable in thinking they will swoop in and get Frost at the last second. 

Though it does sound like Jimbo will coach the Saturday. 

Edited by BartonHusker
9 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

Did I miss what Vrz said? From what I got out of it he doesn’t like him for personal reasons but respects him as a coach and what he’s doing and thinks he’s up to the challenge. Am I missing anything, granted I didn’t listen to the whole thing because his voice sounds like he’s gargling peanut butter.

http://www.1620thezone.com/UnsportsmanlikeConductPodcasts.aspx

Vrzal starts drooling in Seg 9.

9 minutes ago, The Cornfather said:

If they really believed that "the program is bigger than just one man" like I've heard a lot of them say in the past then they would not be bringing up this 20 year old beef. 

Maybe they could square off, Scott Pilgrim-style, and settle the beef. 

Then again, if one of them explodes into a mound of coins and some of the players pick the money up, it may be a NCAA violation. 

• Plus1 4

35 minutes ago, hskerholic said:

Listening to The Steve Sipple Segment on S&B this morning Benning asked one of his Vauge Frost needs to look within Questions. Sipple basically said that there are going to be hurt feeling because a lot of the former players IE Benning, Vrzl others want to be part of the staff in someway or have access like they did with Riley. Frost isn’t going to be as open with info as Riley was and it is going to ruffle some feathers 

Good we don't need to run it like a country club like it was the last 3 yrs. You only have a few hours each day to coach the players, so we don't need old guys standing around shooting the breeze about their glory days.

• Plus1 1