** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Lets hope....again I was just speculating last night and could be far off. The other guy at ASU could take over for Devaney as he is from Omaha and has worked for NU before (Tim Cassidy), father of Austin

It will more likely be Tim.

I’ve been fighting a virus all week and it’s really hindered my ability to assemble the staff for Frost, assuming he WILL BE our coach.

Sorry I dropped the ball on that but in my defense I did do some critical research on the exact number of cattle Bill Moos has on his ranch in case I’m called on in a flash Huskerfan meeting.

Thanks for bearing with me.

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

Before Frost, we had O'Leary who everyone knew was going to retire at UCF. Even though his philosophies on college football made no sense in Central Florida, just knowing that he was going to be there and knowing that he had success elsewhere spurred us to success that we never had seen and was rare among our peers.

I'm glad that Nebraska is getting Frost. Not only does the program deserve it, but he was never going to stay at UCF long-term. I'm glad that he found a place where he will stay so early in his career and I'm confident that the long-term commitment and previous success will be just as good for y'all as it was for us.

So congrats. Treat him well... *sniff... he was good to us. 

Thank you for being such a gracious representation of UCF. It has been great having you with us and we hope you will continue to visit from time to time. I will be watching UCF in the future and best wishes for the 2018 season. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I’ve been fighting a virus all week and it’s really hindered my ability to assemble the staff for Frost, assuming he WILL BE our coach.

Sorry I dropped the ball on that but in my defense I did do some critical research on the exact number of cattle Bill Moos has on his ranch in case I’m called on in a flash Huskerfan meeting.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Get well soon! 

• Plus1 1
On 11/29/2017 at 8:51 PM, HuskerNation1 said:

With Ruud identified as one possible assistant, and Chinander as the DC, here is what a potential staff could look like:

OC:  TBD (would love Walters but I bet he gets the HC spot at UCF)

OL:  Greg Austin (Former Husker)

RB:  Ryan Held (Former Husker and teammate of Frost)

WR:  Keith Williams

QB:  Mario Verdusco

TE:  TBD/Open

DC:  Erik Chinander

DL:  John Parella (former Husker)

LB:  Barrett Ruud (former Husker)

DB:  Donte Williams

Special Teams/Associate HC:  Jovan Dewitt

Admin:  Meghan Taylor :)

http://www.ucfknights.com/coaches.aspx?path=football

Admin:  Todd McShane...gotta keep him

S&C:  Zach Duval (Former Husker)

Megan Taylor seems smart :)

http://ucfknights.com/staff.aspx?staff=280

• Plus1 1

So Tennessee fired their coach mid season and their AD after they started looking?  It seems Nebraska's method of firing the AD midseason and then looking for a coach at the end of the year may have been a better strategy.

The dumpster fire in Tennessee spread to Neyland Stadium.  I hope the dog made it out.

stadium.png.61f2740c8dc13689d1653be6355f875d.png

PS. check out my mad Photochopping skills when stuck with Paint on this computer.

• Plus1 8