** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

7 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

The news about Frost having cold feet and remorse about coming to Nebraska kind of puts a damper on the excitement.

To be fair they say that about every touch. Take what they said about Jimbo for example.

Now that Frost is coming back to NU, the tears in his eyes at the end of the game answered that question...I'm sure he told the team before the game....who do we get for a D coordinator???  Frost will get this offense going but we need to bring back these classic NU defenses.  UCF looked good all season but that D gave up a lot of points.

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I will trust frost to do what he is comfortable with but dude Chinander has allowed like 100 points combined the last 2 games 

The last two games have been against top 20 opponents.

UCF has won them both and is undefeated on the season.

It's currently a pipe dream for the Huskers to beat top 20 teams in back to back weeks.

I'm ok with he points allowed.

• Plus1 1

A great day in the state of Nebraska indeed. Comparable days as the first time TO beat the Sooners, beat Miami and Florida for National titles and of course Frost beating Peyton Manning for TO's final game and 3rd NC. Its been a long long time since Nebraska felt this great!!!!