** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

10 minutes ago, theknife said:

Personally I think this is a mistake and would rather that he focus on doing one job only, BUT if this is truly what he wants to do than more power to him. Either way I'm extremely happy to have him and wish him nothing but the best. I can't wait for next season. GBR!

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, FTW said:

Their fan base is crapping all over this and spewing hateful comments. I can see where they're coming from but their fan base could learn a thing or two from ours. We could just as well not allow Scott to coach in their bowl game. That's a credit to Bill Moos being okay with it.

Or maybe it was something requested by Frost to accept the deal....

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, The Cornfather said:

Personally I think this is a mistake and would rather that he focus on doing one job only, BUT if this is truly what he wants to do than more power to him. Either way I'm extremely happy to have him and wish him nothing but the best. I can't wait for next season. GBR!

It may not be a huge deal if he focuses on recruiting until the early signing date and then joins UCF for 10 days.

Edited by Moiraine

Just now, redout22 said:

Is it normal for me to feel like something is still going to go wrong even after the hire.

Doctors, Please tell me this will go away 

We will lose quite a bit next year Im guessing.  Don't let it phase you.  In 3 years we will be on top of the west division.

Frost has been all class and so has UCF.  He earned his right to do what he wants so if he coaches in their bowl that is fine and I will be sure to watch.  I think we will be fine with the recruiting class.  I'd like to see some of our decommits come back...we have OUR COACH for the next 7 years and beyond. 

Wondering who UCF has for their next coach since if Frost brings most of his staff they will have much scrambling to get their guy going and keep their recruits.  I wonder if a few of their recruits want to follow Frost.  I can see Frost leaving that up to them.  He wants to leave UCF in best possible position...really high character IMO.      

Edited by chamrocck
6 minutes ago, redout22 said:

Is it normal for me to feel like something is still going to go wrong even after the hire.

Doctors, Please tell me this will go away 

I think management wise we've done everything we can.  We hired the hottest up and coming head coach.  It's really up to the players to perform.