** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

15 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

Ok, so I'm revising my percentages of where Frost goes. 98% Nebraska, 2% UCF. 

I know it's official, but I think there's a 2% chance that he gets to Lincoln, finds a media tent city set up on his parents' front lawn, then comes back to UCF. 

It was so great having you on the board. Congratulations on your perfect season and best wishes for a win at the Peach Bowl.

7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Crazy to think you've gone from board pariah when you first joined to Frost Whisperer and hero of the Megathread.

It is kind of funny really....knapplc is the Hedley whisperer. I'm sure he has his post saved when he told the board that they would eventually not hate me lol 

Edited by Hedley Lamarr

28 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

I know it's official, but I think there's a 2% chance that he gets to Lincoln, finds a media tent city set up on his parents' front lawn, then comes back to UCF. 

I seriously got choked up looking at the official UCF Knight twitter post of Frost and the Knights...wishing him luck at home.  Absolutely sheer world leading class for that post.  I can't imagine the emotions in that locker room for Scott and the team.  I've never, ever cared for any Florida teams.  Of course I bleed Husker red, but I have long been a fan of Oklahoma Sooners and the Georgia Bulldogs.  Based on the class of the program (ignoring the angry fans that every team has) and based on your representation of the UCF fans, I now have a Florida team I will follow.  I hope strongly that you all will land a great coach to keep your rise going.  It has been a joy reading your posts, they have been insightful and intelligent.  Hope you stick around.  Can't wait for your bowl game (since we don't have one).  Go Knights!!!

• Plus1 3
33 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

Classic !  Please stick around on HB. 

• Plus1 1