** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

2 hours ago, Pedro Guerrero said:

It was from Scott Frost's radio show.  According to the 1620 guys when they played they always end the show with a goofy question.  It wasn't at a press conference.

I do love the idea that in the midst of an undefeated season someone would ask him about his favorite fries at a post game press conference.

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

You think Frost is going to Florida, or you think that's who Spurrier was referring too?

Both.  Have always had the feeling he won’t be coming here.

Could also be Mullen.  But Frost is more likely.

1 minute ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Both.  Have always had the feeling he won’t be coming here.

Any reason you believe that? Or just a "gut" thing?

Just now, jessica0 said:

lol. Yesterday a leak of a top 3 that included Strong and Spurrier says today the person they hire is coaching their team. Hello Strong at USF. People just want to say Scott Frost for suspense reasons. 

I hope you're here to face the music if Frost goes to UF, but you won't be.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway
5 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I do love the idea that in the midst of an undefeated season someone would ask him about his favorite fries at a post game press conference.

We should put plants in the press conferences to ask about whether and how much he misses Runza and Valentino’s. Seriously folks...these attempts at stalking him and trying to figure out if he really loves us are pretty amateurish. 

1 minute ago, tfree32 said:

We should put plants in the press conferences to ask about whether and how much he misses Runza and Valentino’s. Seriously folks...these attempts at stalking him and trying to figure out if he really loves us are pretty amateurish. 

To put it in a nice way, the UCF media has some weird people that ask some pretty crazy and unethical questions. After the last game Bianchi asked one of their players if they saw the FLorida fans in the stands and what he thought of it. 

5 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

lol. Yesterday a leak of a top 3 that included Strong and Spurrier says today the person they hire is coaching their team. Hello Strong at USF. People just want to say Scott Frost for suspense reasons. 

I love how you take a  leak from a radio guy in Texas as gospel because it doesn't mention Frost, when all other signs point to UF pursuing him.