How will you spend your bye week Saturday?

1 hour ago, Saunders said:

I’ve got my Sons baseball game at 9am, then watching a bunch of football, and doing a really late Oktoberfest cookout while friends come over to hang out.

Baseball??

59 minutes ago, El Diaco said:

I’ve got to finish replacing my mulch. Scooping out and discarding the old silt filled crap and replacing with new. Putting the new down is a lot easier than hauling off the old heavy stuff. But it looks mahvelous. Hoping to catch at least some of a couple games. May have to DVR.

Thats a spring job. Why ruin new mulch over the winter?

Annual Palm Springs Poker run, which I scheduled due to the off week.  We have 35 sports cars signed up and it is a 250 mile drive thru the Inland Empire mountains of SoCal.  In honesty it is like herding cats.  Leave Redlands at 8am, get to Palm Desert at 430pm.  Dinner and awards, drive back home on Sunday.  May get to watch a little of the Notre Dame/SC game.

6 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Baseball??

Thats a spring job. Why ruin new mulch over the winter?

I want it basically done for early spring next year. I may have to top it off a little in spring again depending on the winter but removing all the old is fairly time consuming. The boss told me in no uncertain terms it had to be done before our graduation party in May.