Transfers from UCF (UCF Sucks- Who Can We Steal)?

@MinnwiscowaSker probably hits on the issue IMHO ... it's easy to form an attitude toward members when one states an opinion and fact.  At least, that is how it comes off.  One member begins to question and wonder what the ultimate goal is ... and it seems easy to see various members trying to do what seems to be building a reputation with the latest opportunity.  In contrast, a person like @Mavric builds a reputation off of his consistency in contribution and his own wisdom of displaying the info he comes across while also being pretty clear when he is expressing an opinion.

Just my two cents of observation, both in this thread and those in the past 12+ years.

1 hour ago, MinnwiscowaSker said:

The content might be different, but many people's attitudes towards your certainty haven't.

You might be right in the end, just stating what I'm seeing.

Hey,

Thanks for dropping by with your input...

Not going to continue this to beat this drum, some folks on this board are downright IMPOSSIBLE to get along with. and with that...Goodbye.

5 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

It's implied. 'If' Scott Frost comes, which UCF players will transfer. The 'ifs' and 'buts' are all over this board. 

That was the point of the thread.  If Frost ends up coming here, would any players follow him.  It's not that big of a stretch or that big of a deal, not sure why he is getting such a hard time about this.  Speculating on our next coach is probably 90% of all football related discussion on the board right now, so what's the harm discussing if any players would come with the supposed front runner.  Jeebus, the pissy attitudes and snark around here are getting to be too much.

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, Football Guy Bob said:

You did the same thing with Darnay Holmes, and we all know how that turned out.

That would be about a recruit, not a coach.  Very different.  To be honest, my information has bern pretty good overall and my information said we were getting Darnay too.  Matty just took it too literally, kids get persuaded.  There's a reason I don't usually say much about a recruit until it's almost locked up.

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, Redux said:

That would be about a recruit, not a coach.  Very different.  To be honest, my information has bern pretty good overall and my information said we were getting Darnay too.  Matty just took it too literally, kids get persuaded.  There's a reason I don't usually say much about a recruit until it's almost locked up.

It’s really not as different as you think it is.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Redux said:

All "imside" information is hearsay until it actually happens.  That's about the biggest comparison.  A coach vs a recruit is different, but I digress.

There are differences but at the end of the day you have to court both, and hope someone doesn’t offer something (money or whatever a recruit likes) more than you.