Transfers from UCF (UCF Sucks- Who Can We Steal)?

5 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Which makes it even more important we get both of those guys to transfer.

PS I doubt they would both transfer considering they'd be throwing away the chance to be the starting QB.

You don't think that Wilson would start? I think with two transfers coming in with a new system runs off a lot of QBs. Gebbia could stay and try to take the reigns which is possible 

6 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

You don't think that Wilson would start? I think with two transfers coming in with a new system runs off a lot of QBs. Gebbia could stay and try to take the reigns which is possible 

Good point. I guess it's possible they could both transfer out if Wilson came. IF, those guys transferred to Nebraska, I suppose a lot of it would be timing.

You'd guess that they would go through spring ball and try to win the job. If they were unsuccessful, I suppose then they could transfer. They will have to sit out a year regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/31/2017 at 9:53 AM, Huskers93-97 said:

I cant speak for everyone. He wont leave but it doesnt mean he cant agree to an offer with a delayed announcement. But my thought is that Florida has no coach thus they could throw out an offer under the table right now. So Hypothetical scenario. Lets say Nebraska is #1 option for frost and florida would be #2. Say next week Florida offers $5 million a year to frost with a 2 week expiration date on the offer. That would be pretty hard to turn down that money for your #2 option if you dont even know for sure if your #1 option will have a coaching vacancy or if you will get offered the job from nebraska. It would be pretty easy for Florida to do something like that without anyone knowing. They are both in florida so tracking travel etc would be pretty hard to follow if they met.

My only point being they have a leg up on trying to secure him before we even know if we will fire Riley. Assuming Frost is the best candidate and who we want- that would suck to lose out to Florida.

This aged well

• Plus1 4