Transfers from UCF (UCF Sucks- Who Can We Steal)?

11 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

He could walk on which is doubtful or go juco for a year right? 

I don't know if he will but it wouldn't surprise me if he walked-on for a year.  He'd have to sit a year anyway and he'd be better of still working with Frost as opposed to going JUCO.

• 10 months later...

Watching UCF's young QB named Mack was quite fun yesterday.  Just made me think about our staff having the eyes for a good QB.

Came across this article about Mack today.  Thought I'd post it here.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/sports/2018/12/darriel-mack-jr-ucf-quarterback-qb/amp/

It would be curious if anyone would have wanted Mack over Vedral (no offense to this player implied or intended).

15 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

I want Milton after a medical redshirt year and a transfer year make him a 6th year senior with one year left to play. 

A man can dream. It is technically possible. 

His medical and transfer year would be Martinez’s SO and JR seasons. He’d be Martinez’s backup during his SR season (even healthy I’d bet Martinez is at least as good as Milton next season as a SO) and maybe not even the backup. I don’t think he’s gonna be close to the same player.