End of an Era.

1 minute ago, FTW said:

Mich vs PSU is a good game. Maybe if Nebraska doesn't show up in Happy Valley, they won't notice. It might be a game where we'll have to use all 3 timeouts at once.

I don't think that Penn St is better than Ohio St.  I don't know other than Say- who-------Saquan -----that Ohio St doesn't have way more explosive players and offense.  

1 minute ago, Nebhawk said:

I don't think that Penn St is better than Ohio St.  I don't know other than Say- who-------Saquan -----that Ohio St doesn't have way more explosive players and offense.  

Their defensive line is pretty talented. And I think if you load up to stop Barkley, then McSorely might take over. Too many playmakers. It'll be interesting to see if the Michigan defense can stop him too.

I'm not a Riley fan and have felt embarrassed this year as well by our fundamentals and lack of coaching and a game plan etc. But this crap is so dumb. I mean really, we have a toxic culture? I could come up with so many worse things to happen to a program and you say we have currently have a toxic culture? That whole post was way over dramatic. "My beloved huskers", "toxic culture", "hanging on by the skin of its teeth",  You say Riley starts players without putting in any work, but yet if he were to have a stud five star recruit who he didn't play you would be complaining he isn't playing them. I think the coaches see the effort in practice on the daily, more so than you. "EVERY time this team fails, Mike lets it be known it is the players fault and lack of talent." Really, go listen to some press conferences and tell me he hasn't taken ownership for some things. This thread is stupid and you sound like a lying whining baby who is over dramatic. Worry more about the legacy and culture of our fan base. 

• Plus1 7

5 minutes ago, Bad2theBONES said:

I'm not a Riley fan and have felt embarrassed this year as well by our fundamentals and lack of coaching and a game plan etc. But this crap is so dumb. I mean really, we have a toxic culture? I could come up with so many worse things to happen to a program and you say we have currently have a toxic culture? That whole post was way over dramatic. "My beloved huskers", "toxic culture", "hanging on by the skin of its teeth",  You say Riley starts players without putting in any work, but yet if he were to have a stud five star recruit who he didn't play you would be complaining he isn't playing them. I think the coaches see the effort in practice on the daily, more so than you. "EVERY time this team fails, Mike lets it be known it is the players fault and lack of talent." Really, go listen to some press conferences and tell me he hasn't taken ownership for some things. This thread is stupid and you sound like a lying whining baby who is over dramatic. Worry more about the legacy and culture of our fan base. 

wow, the personal attack was unnecessary. I am sorry you disagree,but the attack was not necessary. 

You really think Jordan Stevenson deserved to start? you really think that is a good culture when you allow a true fresh to start when he shows up out of shape?

• Plus1 1