WR Zavier Betts

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

63 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Betts commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Missouri

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, ADS said:

It’s not though.  One CB, from April, on a whim, does not prove anything.  Until something conrete comes out it’s okay to be skeptical.

I never said the CB means he is committing. But it was from a reporter who did a post visit interview or something like that and he was feeling pretty positive about the things Betts said he put in a CB. That means more than someone sitting in their basement having a gut feeling.

4 hours ago, ADS said:

Call me crazy, but this one makes

me nervous.  Get the feeling he’ll have every major program come calling, and we’re too far behind at the moment to win him over.

Don't blame ya for being nervous, I have no legit reason for being as confident as I am. However, I do think we are the leader by some margin right now. He's visited multiple times since Jan and plans to again soon. I agree the major programs will be coming, it'll be our job to stay out in front. 

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I never said the CB means he is committing. But it was from a reporter who did a post visit interview or something like that and he was feeling pretty positive about the things Betts said he put in a CB. That means more than someone sitting in their basement having a gut feeling.

image.png.2957ddfed3e8b80cc2c0ca9c508dbfaf.png

A guy in his basement with a gut feeling is probably right more times than Sam McKewon.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

image.png.2957ddfed3e8b80cc2c0ca9c508dbfaf.png

A guy in his basement with a gut feeling is probably right more times than Sam McKewon.

Probably because Sam is one of those guys who likes to throw out a bunch of things so he can brag about the ones he got right and forget about the ones he got wrong.

But I digress.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

4 hours ago, ADS said:

Matty, don’t even start.  You’re the last person who should be calling anyone out about gut feelings in the recruiting forum.

Oh give me a break. This is a pointless and information-less gut feeling. You haven’t seen crap anywhere and have no  info.

Youre saying this because it’s a helluva lot easier to predict a player to go to 115/116 universities than it is to say 1/116 (Nebraska).

Just don’t get this pointless “prediction” and want to make sure no one is buying into this crock of crap. Come on.

3 hours ago, ADS said:

It’s not though.  One CB, from April, on a whim, does not prove anything.  Until something conrete comes out it’s okay to be skeptical.

So you need something concrete to believe he is N, but need absolutely no information about him being interested in someone else to believe he isn’t N? Gosh, I wonder what your dating life is like. Yikes.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Probably because Sam is one of those guys who likes to throw out a bunch of things so he can brag about the ones he got right and forget about the ones he got wrong.

But I digress.

It feels like Sam's act has worn thin throughout the fan base.... Am I reading that wrong? Don't get me wrong, he's a talented writer, but I find myself rolling my eyes more often than not when he goes into "I'm an expert" mode.

59 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Oh give me a break. This is a pointless and information-less gut feeling. You haven’t seen crap anywhere and have no  info.

Youre saying this because it’s a helluva lot easier to predict a player to go to 115/116 universities than it is to say 1/116 (Nebraska).

Just don’t get this pointless “prediction” and want to make sure no one is buying into this crock of crap. Come on.

Having no info is the point of a gut feeling, you simpleton.  As I stated in a post it’s all about not hearing anything concrete, also known as not having any info, thus a gut feeling.

Hope this helps you out, buddy.  And if you don’t want to read my “pointless predictions” (which is laughable coming from you) than put me on ignore.

• Plus1 3
38 minutes ago, ADS said:

Having no info is the point of a gut feeling, you simpleton.  As I stated in a post it’s all about not hearing anything concrete, also known as not having any info, thus a gut feeling.

Hope this helps you out, buddy.  And if you don’t want to read my “pointless predictions” (which is laughable coming from you) than put me on ignore.

Ohh Mr. Put me on ignore!

My point is you’re trying to make fans uneasy based on your “gut” feeling which is ridiculous in the least.

40 minutes ago, ADS said:

PS where does your gut have him going? I’m gonna bet some money on this while your gut is on a heater.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Zavier Betts