OU fan wishing we were still joined at the hip

Hey guys. I am a huge Oklahoma fan here in Tulsa. I really wish we could do something to get back in the same conference. OU fans still and always will have a great respect for Nebraska. I know we made some concessions to Texas that were iffy. I think the administration wanted to keep the close recruiting we have inTexas. Because we get a lot of kids from there based on proximity. I am not saying it's right so please no one get angry with me. I just wish we could find away to make it work in the same conference again. 

• Plus1 6

I agree because I think it would open up the recruiting grounds of Texas to the rest of the Big 10 west teams. Because OU will always have in roads into Texas. Like we had when it was the big 8. I know you guys did good there as well. Then Texas would have to convince recruits how awesome the PAC 12 is. Lol

32 minutes ago, skers83 said:

HS-VCR'S, Game of the Century. Tickets for $15.00 We are definitely aging ourselves. 

Lol. True we are definetley getting older. I will tell you guys this. A huge majority of OU fans want this  confereance to blow up. I will say also it seems Texas would go to the PAC. And OU is looking to upgrade academics every way possible. And all the administration here says they are not interested in the SEC at all. President Boren, even though he is retiring has expressed he desire to join the Big 10. And I believe he will have a huge say in who the next president will be. I think it would be awesome for both of our schools. And definetly help close the gap between the East and West divisions of the Big 10. With OU and Nebraska on the west side. Would you guys welcome us to the Big 10?

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Dillon833 said:

Lol. True we are definetley getting older. I will tell you guys this. A huge majority of OU fans want this  confereance to blow up. I will say also it seems Texas would go to the PAC. And OU is looking to upgrade academics every way possible. And all the administration here says they are not interested in the SEC at all. President Boren, even though he is retiring has expressed he desire to join the Big 10. And I believe he will have a huge say in who the next president will be. I think it would be awesome for both of our schools. And definetly help close the gap between the East and West divisions of the Big 10. With OU and Nebraska on the west side. Would you guys welcome us to the Big 10?

Hell yes we would!!!!! In fact we've talked about it on this board numerous times. We'd love to have you guys in the West and have a true "rival" to compete with.