***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

1 minute ago, dspanther05 said:

The big question here is do I bother to watch the second half, or watch a few more episodes of Stranger Things.  Both have been disappointing early?

I'm going to watch Stranger Things. I'm done. I'm not a "fairweather fan" I'm just done with this game. I've seen this movie too many times.

• Plus1 1

Dont care if there is some that feel we have talent.  I will let that go for now.  Regardless the coach, regardless the record, I expect Husker teams (players) to care more and try harder.  Whether its talent, or just plain want to, this team is not full of winners.  Winners never quit no matter the situation.  Winners play hard all the time, even in spite of the coaches.  We have recruited crap here.  So like i said, I don't care if these players do stay around.  Sure coaching is piss poor, maybe the worst ever, but even Callahans players played harder for him than this.  I have issues with the whole thing right now.  We should have more talent than whats on the scoreboard.  Even if I think we don't have great talent, we should have enough to score 21 first half points on this team.