My Country tis of thee, sweet land of sensitivity

:snacks:

So an honest question here. How or what is the best way to address 'sensitive subjects' on this board?  It seems we all have our own pet sensitivities (Ok I'll claim that I have them and not speak for others) - the key to good discussions and communication is to be able to address any subject  without the risk of retaliation or name calling or broad brushing.  There shouldn't be off limit 'elephants in the living room topics' that we dance around.  Someone may have an honest difference or perspective but that doesn't mean they are intending harm or mean spirited.  I didn't think BB had ill intentions in his original post.  Yet, it was good to see as more information was provided & that he recognized that new info.  That happens wt me also. None of us are "all knowing" besides BRB :o, so it seems to me a better approach then questioning someone's motive is to provide a more fuller knowledge to them which occurred above with the post by Landlord that gave more details on the subject.  I think we all tend towards favored sources and at times  based on the subject they may have limited information at best or at worse have an unbalanced political slant.  Sometimes I may not see what another person sees. If so, give me solid info first and if I'm still acting stupidly, then get on my case. I thought many of the first responses were unnecessarily piling on BB - as it became obvious that the communication wasn't clicking until Landlord's links above.