College Football Playoff Rankings

Mavric

My Final 4:

1) Clemson

2) Oklahoma

3) Georgia

4) Ohio State

This is what I think it will be.  Ironically (devil's advocate view)...I think the public would love to see #1 Clemson vs #4 Alabama (because of their epic final last year).  And if Ohio State gets in the public would love to see the grudge rematch with Baker and OU instead of the snooze fest rematch with Clemson who beat them 31-0 last year...but there is no way OSU will be higher than #4.  

2 hours ago, MacNCheeze said:

I personally just feel that the win loss record is just to important to ignore.  No way any 2 loss team should make the playoffs.  As much as i dont like alabama if theyve earned it then they should go.

Are you saying all schedules are the same? Let's say Ohio State never played Oklahoma and scheduled Fresno State and had one less conference game and played an FCS team. 

How come Auburn wasn't questioned when they had two losses? They were in the playoffs no questions asked if they won the sec championship game.