Northwestern Opens as One Point Favorite

Mavric

15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Still sitting at NW -1 and the O/U at 52.5.

I have a feeling that this is a Tanner Lee game.  Expect 50 passes with over 40 completions and 400 yards.  

80% completions and 400+ yards!

Mike Leach is going to be begging Moos for a job here!

5 minutes ago, Mavric said:

80% completions and 400+ yards!

Mike Leach is going to be begging Moos for a job here!

:lol: I'll never forget the shocked/confused feeling I had when Joe Ganz went off on K-state in his first full game (i think). What was it? Like 500 yards?

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

I know it sounds crazy but I just think this will be one of those games where it all clicks for Lee

Doesn't sound that crazy. He's played really well as of late.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway
Just now, Warrior10 said:

PennSt -9, ND -14, VaTech -3, OU +3, UF +3.5, Ole Miss +3.5, LSU +21 are the lines I'm curiously following. How bout you Teach?

Va Tech seems like a covering machine this year.  I have LOVED Toledo all year, they can flat out score.  LSU I do like too.

I like WMU tonight -3.5 and I like the Marshall-FAU overs.

Also...take Miss St...give up the 28 vs Umass and enjoy

• Plus1 1

I can't wait. I think this is the game where we stop wasting downs on lame plays and show the offense we thought it would be when the season started.

Now, the experts are saying our defense is great against weak offenses, and Northwestern Chicago is supposed to have some offensive firepower, so if we contain them then our defense did well.....not just good against a weak offense. Let's jot that down so we can go back to it later.

GO BIG RED!!!! KEEP THE STREAK ALIVE!!!!

10 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Now, the experts are saying our defense is great against weak offenses, and Northwestern Chicago is supposed to have some offensive firepower, so if we contain them then our defense did well.....not just good against a weak offense. Let's jot that down so we can go back to it later.

In regulation against PSU, Iowa, and MSU they scored 7, 17, 17, respectively. Against Wisconsin, they averaged less than a yard a rush and were held to 244 total yards. This is just another terrible BIG TEN offense.

• Plus1 2