Need some help here...

2 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

Gloating....yea sounds like a good idea after getting beat by an unranked team...humility is a better option, keep your mouth shut and let the football speak for itself, thats all you gotta do

Guess you didn't understand the massive amount of sarcasm in his post?

3 minutes ago, Husker2019 said:

How can you even begin to call him out?You just sound like a bitter fan

No not bitter, just putting him in his place....just like WVU did today and most likely the mildcats with count chocula will later in the month in Manhattan...Iowa Lite needs to calm down and enjoy winning, gloating has no place for the humble, no need to talk smack, just be gracious...something we used to be pretty good at around here, ima go train and watch UFC, football is not on my radar atm. 

5 minutes ago, HIHusker said:

No not bitter, just putting him in his place....just like WVU did today and most likely the mildcats with count chocula will later in the month in Manhattan...Iowa Lite needs to calm down and enjoy winning, gloating has no place for the humble, no need to talk smack, just be gracious...something we used to be pretty good at around here, ima go train and watch UFC, football is not on my radar atm. 

Stay objective please. When was the last time we beat two top 5 teams in the same season? How very far back do you have to go? Just be thankful the Clones are not  on our schedule, or in the coming years.

1 minute ago, moveitforward said:

Stay objective please. When was the last time we beat two top 5 teams in the same season? How very far back do you have to go? Just be thankful the Clones are not  on our schedule, or in the coming years.

I'm not gloating, trying to or sarcastically alluding to it...I am a humble Husker fan who hasn't been proud of his team in years...

Just now, HIHusker said:

I'm not gloating, trying to or sarcastically alluding to it...I am a humble Husker fan who hasn't been proud of his team in years...

Funnily enough, calling yourself humble means you're not humble...

On top of that, if you want to take a thread that is so obviously satire and turn it into some sort of serious discussion... well that makes you a bit of a douche...

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, HuskerMav11 said:

Funnily enough, calling yourself humble means you're not humble...

On top of that, if you want to take a thread that is so obviously satire and turn it into some sort of serious discussion... well that makes you a bit of a douche...

Awwww....did you not get your complimentary tampon after todays college football action?  No stress bra I'll snag some from my wife and loan you...shoooots