2 hours ago, T_GBR_FAN said:

I didn’t realize how many haters there on here. 

You have to understand something. We've had so many folks come on here and claim X, Y, and Z over the years we have a little PTSD from it and trust no one. With you being newer we really aren't going to trust you. Now, if what you say comes true you'll gain a ton of "street cred" around here and folks will listen to what you have to say. I would not be upset with a Matt Campbell higher, I'd be shocked, but I would welcome him with open arms at this point. I'd be shocked because of that buyout, plus I think ISU would pay to keep him there. 

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

You have to understand something. We've had so many folks come on here and claim X, Y, and Z over the years we have a little PTSD from it and trust no one. With you being newer we really aren't going to trust you. Now, if what you say comes true you'll gain a ton of "street cred" around here and folks will listen to what you have to say. I would not be upset with a Matt Campbell higher, I'd be shocked, but I would welcome him with open arms at this point. I'd be shocked because of that buyout, plus I think ISU would pay to keep him there. 

That’s understandable. Thanks.

6 hours ago, T_GBR_FAN said:

A friend of mine, who is well connected said we are getting Matt Campbell. I don’t know who he is connected to, but hinted at Mike Riley being hired before it was announced. I’m really hoping for Scott Frost, but would be happy with HCMC. Thoughts?

hahahah BullSh## No one saw Mike Riley coming, that's because o=Shawn Eichorst hired him without telling anybody. Lil snake 

8 hours ago, T_GBR_FAN said:

I was talking about the first two posters after me. This is just what I heard. I have been pressing him for more info. 

Wouldnt get too upset over it, some dont understand the reason behind rumorville. I have no problem people posting what they hear. Not like your stating it as fact.

Yeah the ISU dudes are playing hard and well, but so are the UCF kids. After listening to Moos today, there is little doubt in my mind that he’s evaluated Frost and reached out. 

Im not claiming to have any inside sources or anything, but ex players are saying he’s coming home, he’s on record saying it’s his dream job. I think Frost is coming.

10 hours ago, TonyStalloni said:

Watch how those iSU kids play.  I haven't checked their roster but I doubt there are many kids we recruited heavily.

I remember Allen Lazard's  (WR #5) recruitment. He was a pretty big time recruit that was a ISU legacy that everyone wanted. He said from the beginning he wanted to go build ISU, lots of people mocked him for it. Good for him. 

By no means saying your assessment is wrong, by the way, just cool to see him doing what he is.