CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Still wouldn't say I'm concerned but there are just more little things that - by themselves - wouldn't mean much but when you start putting them all together they just seem .... odd.

The Florida hat thing didn't really bother me but I thought there would be a better explanation than "I just did it." Not as much NU run in his Twitter feed and more Florida run. And I don't know why he would take "Nebraska commit" out of his Twitter profile.

Like I said, just seems really strange for a guy who was all but an extra recruiter not too long ago. And may still be. But it just seems odd.

Part of me wants me to believe he has something up his sleeve with this stuff. The other part of me is really wondering if something happened.

I mean goodness, he has been more N than anyone but Keyshawn over the past few years than anyone I can remember.

• Fire 1

Still wouldn't say I'm concerned but there are just more little things that - by themselves - wouldn't mean much but when you start putting them all together they just seem .... odd.

The Florida hat thing didn't really bother me but I thought there would be a better explanation than "I just did it." Not as much NU run in his Twitter feed and more Florida run. And I don't know why he would take "Nebraska commit" out of his Twitter profile.

Like I said, just seems really strange for a guy who was all but an extra recruiter not too long ago. And may still be. But it just seems odd.

This is kind of where I'm at. I'm not freaking out by any means. But if the roles were reversed, I can't tell you how excited I'd be getting that Florida commit Bookie was wearing our gear and took his commitment info off his bio while our other commits were hinting at the possibility of him flipping to Nebraska on twitter.

It also doesn't sound like a one time silly moment. I can't confirm it because I don't have either app, but apparently he's wearing Florida gear on his snapchats and Instagram. Which is a silly sentence for an adult to write but I digress.

Josh Moore said bookie will be rooming with him as well as bookie is early enrolling. Also said we have a 4 star and 5 star silent

Really, some actual positive recruiting news? Come on CMT, get with it. It's about negative stuff and freaking out! Get this positive stuff outta here.

• Fire 3

Recruiting is tough for me. I'm of the Jay Foreman mindset, "your either all in, or you need to get out!" That said, I'm curious as to the pressure applied to commit before his set date. He obviously enjoys his time here but playing in Florida and having easy direct access to their facilities is quite the temptation to resist. As much as he's done to help build this class, his decommit could blow it up just as fast.

This thread has been great entertainment. lol at the people who wonder why he could possibly want to visit other schools. It's not just a free trip, it's a free trip where you are the center of attention, are wined and dined and people are trying to make sure you have the best time you can possibly have so you will come back for good. The players who don't take all of their official visits are insane, imo.

This thread has been great entertainment. lol at the people who wonder why he could possibly want to visit other schools. It's not just a free trip, it's a free trip where you are the center of attention, are wined and dined and people are trying to make sure you have the best time you can possibly have so you will come back for good. The players who don't take all of their official visits are insane, imo.

That's not my concern, I understand guys going on visits. It makes me nervous, but that's not my issue.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic