CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Even after the fall, Bookie is 8 players away from a composite 5* ranking.

ESPN is just trash.

I'll reiterate - Bookie is a top 5 NFL pick and I'd put money on it before he starts his senior year.

I could be wrong, but I don't think ESPN is included in the 247 composite. Isn't it just 247, Scout & Rivals?

ESPN is just trash.

I'll reiterate - Bookie is a top 5 NFL pick and I'd put money on it before he starts his senior year.

I could be wrong, but I don't think ESPN is included in the 247 composite. Isn't it just 247, Scout & Rivals?

And you would be wrong (again). 247C uses 247, Rivals, Scout, and ESPN.

Ever wonder what those little 4 dots represent by the players composite score? Those are the number of services that rank him. For example, Will Farniok only has 2 dots shaded yellow because he is rated by only Rivals and 247.

• Fire 2

If anyone has Facebook Bookie did a 2 hour live segment where he answered questions from Nebraska fans. It is on Husker Nation Live.Some really good stuff. Hates Iowa with a passion. Called 2020 stud Johnny Wilson and 2018 prospect Joshua Moore while doing the interview. TJ Pledger is his roommate. Definitely sticking with OU. Might have said Nebraska had another IMG commit until Bookie gave him a dirty look and shook his head. Bookie is just a classy guy. Unbelievable kid.

That sucks about Pledger. Was hoping Bookie could at least convince him to visit and maybe change his mind.

He said he wants to still take his OV. Bookie said no youre not, im not going to let Coach Riley do that. The exchange was a little weird between them. Like Bookie was getting a little mad. Pledger also was giving Bookie crap about giving back to the fans so much. Said fans dont do sh#t. Also brought up the 62-3 OSU game. After seeing that facebook live Im kinda glad he is going elsewhere.

Pledger must have missed the OSU @ OU game. It was 42-17 in the 3rd quarter, at home, and OU had there starting QB playing. That was the 1st big game for a very young OSU team.

ESPN is just trash.

Ever wonder what those little 4 dots represent by the players composite score? Those are the number of services that rank him. For example, Will Farniok only has 2 dots shaded yellow because he is rated by only Rivals and 247.

Simmer Mav Jr.

• Fire 2

ESPN is just trash.

Simmer Mav Jr.

I thought it was an incredibly informative and well thought out post. Why do you have to name call him for proving you wrong?

• Fire 1

If anyone has Facebook Bookie did a 2 hour live segment where he answered questions from Nebraska fans. It is on Husker Nation Live.Some really good stuff. Hates Iowa with a passion. Called 2020 stud Johnny Wilson and 2018 prospect Joshua Moore while doing the interview. TJ Pledger is his roommate. Definitely sticking with OU. Might have said Nebraska had another IMG commit until Bookie gave him a dirty look and shook his head. Bookie is just a classy guy. Unbelievable kid.

That sucks about Pledger. Was hoping Bookie could at least convince him to visit and maybe change his mind.

He said he wants to still take his OV. Bookie said no youre not, im not going to let Coach Riley do that. The exchange was a little weird between them. Like Bookie was getting a little mad. Pledger also was giving Bookie crap about giving back to the fans so much. Said fans dont do sh#t. Also brought up the 62-3 OSU game. After seeing that facebook live Im kinda glad he is going elsewhere.

Makes me like him more. Already not letting people take advantage. He witnessed all the mess last year and takes some pride in the team and the state.

ESPN is just trash.

Do you know if they have to manually enter ranking alterations that occur from other sites?

My point (and reason I thought ESPN didn't play a role) is that his actual 247 Composite hadn't changed when AtBone made his comment about him still being 8 spots away from 5 star. He was a .97 before he committed and still is on the 247 composite today after ESPN changed their rankings.

I'm guessing they have to manually enter it, because he will go down, considering 247 only has him as a 93.

ESPN is just trash.

Simmer Mav Jr.

I thought it was an incredibly informative and well thought out post. Why do you have to name call him for proving you wrong?

LOL, I think it's quite humorous that you consider someone being called Mav Jr. a bad thing. That wasn't the intent.

• Fire 1

ESPN is just trash.

Simmer Mav Jr.

LOL, I think it's quite humorous that you consider someone being called Mav Jr. a bad thing. That wasn't the intent.

Move along Matty.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic