CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

Rivals100 defensive back Brendan Radley-Hiles has been committed to Nebraska for three months and is one of the most high profile commits for the Huskers in the 2018 class. But he was one of the aforementioned players to draw the biggest reaction from his IMG teammates when he put on a Florida hat during his headshot session. Radley-Hiles has emerged as one of the most notable names in the class and while he said all the right things about the Huskers and his commitment to the school on Wednesday, his choice to pose with the Gators hat will clearly stir some conversation – and not just among the players at IMG.

Rivals

vEP05lP.jpg

Still peer recruiting hard. Still working on Pledger. Will take all 5 OV's. Neb, UF, FSU, UCLA, Louisville the likely visits.

So he is going to visit the schools for a free tour of big universities? I thought he was done with his recruitment unless he is just utilizing all five OV's?
I don't see why anyone wouldn't go on free trips to games/universities of their choice.

True, thanks for the clarification, did not mean to overreact too much just wanted to confirm he was just visiting because it is a free trip to see a big university. He is basically just utilizing all five OVs so they don't go to waste.
I speculate that's why he's doing it, I don't know one way or the other.

in case y'all needed some reminders:

http://scout.com/college/football/recruiting/Article/Four-Star-DB-Bookie-Radley-Talks-Nebraska-Commitment--74912865

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/radley-hiles-says-nebraska-commitment-was-meant-to-be-

“A lot of people really don’t know it, but I’ve been committed since my sophomore year last spring,” Radley-Hiles said. “Me and Coach (Mike) Riley kept that to ourselves this whole time. It’s all been a great ride, but this is where I’m supposed to be.

“I’m a firm believer that God makes no mistakes. I wasn’t even supposed to come on the trip the first time we ever visited. I just happened to get lucky and get on the plane and that was actually the time that I first got to Nebraska, met Coach Riley and I committed. It was meant to be.”

Radley-Hiles said he instantly hit it off with the Huskers’ head coach and his family. Then on top of that his favorite position coach, Donte Williams, was hired last December and his cousin Tyjon Lindsey committed to play for NU in January.

“His pride and joy, his grandson Eli, and I share the same birthday,” Radley-Hiles said about Riley. “Miss Dee (Riley) is phenomenal. It was just everything about Nebraska made perfect sense for me to go there.

“Coach Riley was who I wanted to play for immediately, but Donte was the DB coach that I wanted to play for as well. When he offered me at Arizona I told him that I’d like to play for him there, but I didn’t know if he was going to be there that long. When he talked to me then after he came to Nebraska he told me, ‘Man, I’m going to live here, I’m going to grow here, this is where I want to be and I want you with me.’ So it all fell into place, really.”

Not really worried. Bookie is pretty calculating (in a good way). I have no idea why he did that but I don't think that's they way he would announce something like that.

Pretty strange but I'm thinking it was some sort of joke with the other players.

Of course, people were pretty excited when he threw the bones in the one pic before he committed so.......

Not really worried. Bookie is pretty calculating (in a good way). I have no idea why he did that but I don't think that's they way he would announce something like that.

Pretty strange but I'm thinking it was some sort of joke with the other players.

Of course, people were pretty excited when he threw the bones in the one pic before he committed so.......

https://twitter.com/SBNRecruiting/status/890239645493100544

His face certainly looks like he's trolling

These kids starve for attention.... I'm sure it's related too that need. He knows throwing on a Florida hat will have the recruiting world (Nebraska fans in particular) in a frenzy. Kind of the same reason I believe Moore said he was "open to other schools" a week or so back. The kids need the attention...

Still peer recruiting hard. Still working on Pledger. Will take all 5 OV's. Neb, UF, FSU, UCLA, Louisville the likely visits.

So he is going to visit the schools for a free tour of big universities? I thought he was done with his recruitment unless he is just utilizing all five OV's?
I don't see why anyone wouldn't go on free trips to games/universities of their choice.

I don't see why anyone would use their free trips to go to Kentucky though. To each their own, I guess.

I don't see why anyone would use their free trips to go to Kentucky though. To each their own, I guess.

Could be as simple as he has a friend there or a buddy wants to visit there.
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic