CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

83 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Radley-Hiles commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/08/2018 at 02:55 AM

3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Bookie is a good player and kid, but will be hard for him to make the league his JR year with being a smaller corner lacking some top end athleticism 

33 pages of threads... there have to be half to a full page worth of videos documenting nothing but his freakish athleticism. I'll let you scroll, there's one at the top of this one. 

• Plus1 2

6 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

33 pages of threads... there have to be half to a full page worth of videos documenting nothing but his freakish athleticism. I'll let you scroll, there's one at the top of this one. 

Change that avatar my dude

• Plus1 2
14 hours ago, Atbone95 said:

Freakish athleticism? I must have missed that. He's 5'8.5. Doesn't mean he can't leave early for the league, but size always will matter in regards to the draft. I wanted him at Nebraska and not trying to diminish how good he is, but some people need to pump the breaks. He packs a good punch for his size and is a solid competitor. No doubt will be a good player

• Plus1 1

On 1/7/2018 at 10:38 AM, BIG ERN said:

Freakish athleticism? I must have missed that. He's 5'8.5. Doesn't mean he can't leave early for the league, but size always will matter in regards to the draft. I wanted him at Nebraska and not trying to diminish how good he is, but some people need to pump the breaks. He packs a good punch for his size and is a solid competitor. No doubt will be a good player

What does his height have to do with his athleticism? He could be 3’7”, but if he has a 43” vertical, runs a 4.3, and benches 500... that’s still freakish athleticism.

10 hours ago, Edison's Enemy said:

What does his height have to do with his athleticism? He could be 3’7”, but if he has a 43” vertical, runs a 4.3, and benches 500... that’s still freakish athleticism.

I never said it did. I'm stating to leave early for the draft and being undersized matters.

11 hours ago, Edison's Enemy said:

I cant imagine how fast a 3'7" guys legs would have to move to run a 4.3. His arms would be pretty short so benching 500 is less impressive. Plus a 43" vertical would be the equivalent of a 6' guy having a 14" vertical. That wouldnt cover many receivers very well. IMHO

• Plus1 4

5 minutes ago, CMT1525 said:

He can't be much smaller than the honey badger tyrann matheau.  If your good you are good

Mathieu is listed as 5-9, 175 lbs.  So they are close in size

Mathieu can cover and tackle.  As much as I like Bookie and think he is a special player, I question his ability to tackle.  Very little video evidence he can do that.  Dude can cover anyone, no doubt.  I just wonder about his ability to stop anyone.

4 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Mathieu is listed as 5-9, 175 lbs.  So they are close in size

Mathieu can cover and tackle.  As much as I like Bookie and think he is a special player, I question his ability to tackle.  Very little video evidence he can do that.  Dude can cover anyone, no doubt.  I just wonder about his ability to stop anyone.

Plus I am pretty sure Mathieu plays safety not corner.

• Mavric changed the title to CB Brendan Radley-Hiles [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

Is getting rave reviews for his work this Spring.

He is going to make us really sad for 3 years watching him play elsewhere.

I watched their spring game and he stood out. He will be good. He decommitted privately before the season started and didn't go public with it until much later.