Rivals Rankings

They be coming soon for those who are curious

Tuesday May 30st – Five stars

Wednesday May 31st – Rivals100 ranked

Thursday June 1st – Rivals100 positions ranked

Monday June 5th – Rivals250

Tuesday June 6th – Rivals250 positions ranked

Tuesday June 13th – Three stars and position rankings

Monday June 19th – First state rankings released (some every day)

I would also say a Rivals100 player.

To me the stars are exciting to see, but i never really care in the end, as long as we get our needs for positions, for our staff it seems like the 3* and 5* guys alike have size and speed. I am partial to the 3* players though, kinda like the underdogs of the class it seems sometimes.

One of my favorite gets of the incoming freshman was Will Henry, the kid is gonna be a stud i get the feeling. And he was a 3 star

check out just a few of our current 3* studs.

Herian

Carriker

Taylor

Glenn

Mckeon

B. Turner

Swift

To me the stars are exciting to see, but i never really care in the end, as long as we get our needs for positions, for our staff it seems like the 3* and 5* guys alike have size and speed. I am partial to the 3* players though, kinda like the underdogs of the class it seems sometimes.

One of my favorite gets of the incoming freshman was Will Henry, the kid is gonna be a stud i get the feeling. And he was a 3 star

Herian

Carriker

Taylor

Glenn

Mckeon

B. Turner

Swift

Nice mention of those 3* players...just thinking about it, you could add Nunn to that list.

Herian

Carriker

Taylor

Glenn

Mckeon

B. Turner

Swift

Nice mention of those 3* players...just thinking about it, you could add Nunn to that list.

exactly, swift was actually rated higher than nunn out of HS if i remember correctly.

• 2 weeks later...