Nebraska sent offer to Scott Frost?

while the recruiting aspect is very important, it just doesn't sound like he would issue a deadline.. 

and as much as Frost is in demand, there's no way in God's creation his offer from Nebraska is only 4 million.. I'm pretty sure that UF is ready to start @ the mid to high 5 million mark for him.. stricklin isn't into playing around. 

4 minutes ago, MyakkaGator said:

while the recruiting aspect is very important, it just doesn't sound like he would issue a deadline.. 

and as much as Frost is in demand, there's no way in God's creation his offer from Nebraska is only 4 million.. I'm pretty sure that UF is ready to start @ the mid to high 5 million mark for him.. stricklin isn't into playing around. 

I think a lot of folks nationwide don't think Nebraska will get into a bidding war if need be for the right coach this time. Not saying that's what you're saying, just saying that seems to be the thoughts of some folks. In the past we haven't opened up the checkbook and that was due to leadership at the University at the time and football not being as important to those individuals. That's changed with new leadership and I'll guarantee that the University, if it really wants someone, will NOT get outbid by anyone in the country. The amount of funds that are available for the right coach won't be a problem. 

Our program is at one hell of a crossroad, the leadership knows this, they can't screw this up. 

• Plus1 5
9 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I think a lot of folks nationwide don't think Nebraska will get into a bidding war if need be for the right coach this time. Not saying that's what you're saying, just saying that seems to be the thoughts of some folks. In the past we haven't opened up the checkbook and that was due to leadership at the University at the time and football not being as important to those individuals. That's changed with new leadership and I'll guarantee that the University, if it really wants someone, will NOT get outbid by anyone in the country. The amount of funds that are available for the right coach won't be a problem. 

Our program is at one hell of a crossroad, the leadership knows this, they can't screw this up. 

So much this ^^^

Screwing it up again or being frugal again just aren't options. They'll either spend what it takes on getting the right coach or they'll have to spend it on the National Guard.

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, MyakkaGator said:

Most of us think Frost isnt all about the money, so where he ends up will be where he thinks is best for he and his family, not who pays more.  Where that is, is really anyone's guess.  Sure seems like it will be Nebraska, Florida, or UCF, but maybe he ends up somewhere not even listed (TN?).  These next few weeks are going to be nerve wracking for both UF and NE fans. 

36 minutes ago, FlipPhone said:

Most of us think Frost isnt all about the money, so where he ends up will be where he thinks is best for he and his family, not who pays more.  Where that is, is really anyone's guess.  Sure seems like it will be Nebraska, Florida, or UCF, but maybe he ends up somewhere not even listed (TN?).  These next few weeks are going to be nerve wracking for both UF and NE fans. 

no doubt... the week after the championship games at the earliest I suspect.... as long as he doesn't go to fsu, I'm good with anywhere else he goes..

fsu is where all the kids that were abused as children go... or if they're convicted felons...