Not Favored in Any Remaining Game

neepster

35 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

We could beat Minnesota, no way we beat PSU and the Iowa game depends on which Iowa team shows up. They haven't played like they did against OSU for most of the season. It would be great if we could beat them so I don't have to listen to their fans mouth breathing on a regular basis. :angry:

Iowa enjoys stomping our arse ever since Eichort used them as an excuse to fire Bo- I bet they still roll out that quote every year for motivation.

for that reason along with the coaches/players giving up, bet the house on an Iowa win

It is sooooooooo sad that we are not favored against a 4-5 Minnesota squad. The damage done by Eichorst and Riley is so severe that the state of Nebraska should have the right to sue them for incompetence. Every week I ask if we can reach a new low. The answer is: as long as Riley is in charge, there is no minimum limit to what low we can reach.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I can't argue with any of this. What a way to end the year.

Honestly we are lucky.  Arky State and Purdoo barely won ..... thus 2 wins and 7 losses so far and good chance 2W-10L.  Underachievement big time for every games.  No passion, no mojo, no fundamental skills, no killer instinct, etc. yet a bunch of 4-star players.  Thanks MR and his henchmen.

z2i0MDm.png

pXcLR38.png

MR salary collect $200K per ONE game !!

Edited by Hooked on Huskers