Perfect Example

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:
  • Jones and Kalu at corner and A. Williams and K. Williams at safety made too much sense for this staff.
  • We also have to play L. Jackson at CB because he was highly rated by playing safety in HS.
  • Boe Wilson was the next coming but is now 3rd/4th string.
  • Decker looks 5x better than Conrad, but we only saw that because Conrad got injured.
  • Took 8 games to know that JD might be good if the gets the ball on a jet sweep.
  • It took 2.5 years to know you could throw to a tight end.

Image result for i could go on forever baby

I'd add Ozigbo and Stille too.  Stille  might be the best DL we have. Where was he the first half of the season? 

Edited by gobiggergoredder

That comment alone would be the last straw to fire him......The kid who is about to break the freshman single season receiving record was discussed about being moved to CB.....

This staff is truly the most incompetent staff I've seen asssemlbed.  All we seem to recruit are DB's and Riley wants to move everyone to CB.  Hell, move Mick out there.  He's exactly what they want.  Big, rangy, physical......

Williams and Williams at safety

Jones and Kalu at CB

So we move basically get rid of K Williams, to replace him with Kalu who is replaced by 4*safety Jackson at CB to possibly have been playing along side Spielman.......

Not that I wasn't before, but I'm completely done with staff....

Edited by lo country
  • Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I'd add Ozigbo and Stille too.  Stille  might be the best DL we have. Where was he the first half of the season? 

Throw in Decker and Jaimes.  Even Farniok.  Add in Riley was unaware the TE was an eligible receiver 2.5 years in.  Still doesn't know you can advance a punt....

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Throw in Decker and Jaimes.  Even Farniok.  Add in Riley was unaware the TE was an eligible receiver 2.5 years in.  Still doesn't know you can advance a punt....

I forgot about the punt return!!!!

We have the most dynamic punt returner in the country.  A guy that could flip the field and help the offense.  How can they not block anyone?  How can 3-5 dudes be waiting for him to catch it?  It's pathetic.

• Plus1 2

45 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I forgot about the punt return!!!!

We have the most dynamic punt returner in the country.  A guy that could flip the field and help the offense.  How can they not block anyone?  How can 3-5 dudes be waiting for him to catch it?  It's pathetic.

This bad movie has been playing now for almost 3 years.  It is literally rerun after rerun.  I have shaken my head so much over this that I should probably see a chiropractor.

• Plus1 1

I guess I don’t get it. 

This was before he had ever played a down as WR and success was all speculation. 

His name was brought up and the right decision was made to stay at WR. 

It appears to me we need help at CB. So, I’m not surprised options were discussed. 

Riley needs to go at the end of the season. But this is nothing more than made up outrage. 

• Plus1 2
52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I guess I don’t get it. 

This was before he had ever played a down as WR and success was all speculation. 

His name was brought up and the right decision was made to stay at WR. 

It appears to me we need help at CB. So, I’m not surprised options were discussed. 

Riley needs to go at the end of the season. But this is nothing more than made up outrage. 

It's just another example of how poorly they are doing at putting players in a position to succeed.

A main reason we needed help at cornerback is because they moved a guy who had been a starting cornerback to safety to clear the way for a guy who is still completely unprepared to play at corner.  In doing so they completely buried the guy who led the team in interceptions last year and was our leading returning tackler.

Had they moved Spielman - who is easily our second-best reciever and maybe our most dynamic one - to a different position would have basically left us with three scholarship receivers on the roster.

• Plus1 1