40 time: 4.82

Visit Date: Summer camp

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Colorado St., Kansas, Iowa St. Ohio

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 90% Small town Nebraska kid that has big red dreams. Count on a commit after he camps.

Jared Crick

DE 6-6 260 Cozad, Neb - Cozad HS

“Just being a Nebraska boy and always wanting to be a Husker, this is perfect. That’s what’s really kept me solid through and through.”

• 2 weeks later...

does he look like another Adam Carricker in the making?  6'5" 245 4.8 speed and has not entered the NU weight room yet?

this kid could be a monster at DE, I dont see him putting on 60-70 pounds to play on the OL

You read my mind.

:thumbs Freakin' psychic!

i guess great minds think alike

does he look like another Adam Carricker in the making?  6'5" 245 4.8 speed and has not entered the NU weight room yet?

this kid could be a monster at DE, I dont see him putting on 60-70 pounds to play on the OL

You read my mind.

:thumbs Freakin' psychic!

i guess great minds think alike

:thumbs

This guy is going to be a good get. He's got a good attitude and wants to come in and play early for the big red. The DE position keeps going for the Huskers being very good throughout the years and this is encouraging to get this commit as we will be losing Carriker and Moore after this season. After that we have Turner to step right up...and not much else proven behind him so thats why I'm so excited about this guy for us. He's already a big bodied guy, but just wait till he's done in Lincoln.