Gary Sharp Says On Twitter Frost To UF Is "Close To A Done Deal"

Also, until the ink is on paper, there is always a chance that the deal falls through. It happened to LSU last year. So many LSU insiders and media were saying Tom Herman had an offer on the table and was getting ready to sign it. Then Texas came along and signed a deal with Texas before a 24 hour period passed. 

I wouldn't be surprised if things get so close to a closed deal but it doesn't work out as fast as Florida wants it too and they panic and go in another direction - Taggart. 

If true. My opinion but Husker Nation implodes upon itself. Most will hate who moos picks.  I think if this happens that Riley stays.  Then all hell breaks loose.  Only pick moos can do that we give a chance is Frost.  But this guy seems to do what HE wants.  So I wouldn’t be surprised if we get another off the wall pick

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, jauken said:

If true. My opinion but Husker Nation implodes upon itself. Most will hate who moos picks.  I think if this happens that Riley stays.  Then all hell breaks loose.  Only pick moos can do that we give a chance is Frost.  But this guy seems to do what HE wants.  So I wouldn’t be surprised if we get another off the wall pick

Yep next thing you know some nice guy he met in the Kansas City airport is our next head coach.