Offensive line coach

51 minutes ago, secretasianman said:

Nebraska’s rushing offense ranks 113th in the nation.  I don’t know what the hell “Cav” is doing.  

Our leading rusher has 499 yards this season!  

The offensive line has been the biggest disappointment of the entire deal with Riley.

IIRC,the first time we havent had a 1000 yard rusher for 3 seasons in a row.  

I try try to be level headed, but when you look at the bottom feeder this program has become in 3 years under the clueless connecetion, I wouldn't mind if the kids coached themselves the next 2 games.  They wouldn't do any worse.  

Cav has no scheme, no clue and no ability to develop or use the talent on hand.....Just because he met Milt doesn't mean he's Milt....Like @knapplc said, I though got he'd be fired by now....

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I think I understand it.  On a pass play take 2 steps back and try to get in the way of any defensive linemen.  In case of a blitz turn a blind eye, same for any DL stunts.  For run plays mush blocking is required, try to get a 1 yard push straight ahead.  Do this in a non-aggressive manner.  Am I missing something?

Don't forget to completely whiff everyone once in a while. Also, try to look slow and weak in order to blend in with your teammates.

2 hours ago, Football Guy Bob said:

The one play Wilson was in against Minnesota was our first TD.  He blew up a LB and opened up the running lane.  Guess that constitutes not “understanding the scheme”.

We are pioneering the bend-but-don't break-them offense now. He broke them, bad Wilson, bad. 

• Plus1 1

18 hours ago, secretasianman said:

Nebraska’s rushing offense ranks 113th in the nation.  I don’t know what the hell “Cav” is doing.  

The offensive line has been the biggest disappointment of the entire deal with Riley.

This. I about died when the Mikes and BC on their podcast mentioned Bryant had the 2nd most yards still. He played 2 games! Just watch Frost’s run offense and you’ll be way happier than this garbage. 

• Plus1 1
18 hours ago, secretasianman said:

We are a full BIG TEN member now, time to start sucking at running the football.

2 hours ago, Rike Miley said:

Play a redshirt freshman to gain experience or an average to below average senior with 2 games left in a meaningless season with nothing else on the line to play for?  Lets play the senior because, well, Im Cav. 

I don't have a problem with playing Knevel at right Guard. 

That right side with Farniok and Jaimes has looked absolutely clueless as to what they are supposed to do.

Which....falls on Cav.